Uprights are made of high carbon thick spring steel with zinc coating. Arches are Stainless Steel for a lifetime of use without rust.
Regular hoops are 27” High, great for use with a variety of crops.
Designed for the High Production Market Farm
Works with all Coverings
Tunnel can be covered with
- Clear poly
- Insect netting
- Shade Cloth
- Row cover
Coverings can be combined and layered.
See chart at bottom of page.
- The LowCat's unique patent pending design makes it easy to move around the farm and extremely fast to set up.
- There are no bulky and awkward hoops to carry around.
- It is self tightening so coverings stays taut making for a better look and better protection from the wind.
- The Arch is stainless steel which will not rust.
- Many coverings can be layered and combined.
- Using a riser, The LowCat height can be extended for taller crops.
- It is made by us at Neversink Tools HQ in TN.
- Buying direct from the manufacturer means that you get much better value for your dollar than other options.
High WInd Resistance
Coverings Stay Tight
Wind resistance is directly related to the tightness of the covering.
Other low tunnels require regular stretching of covering from the ends which is difficult and inconvenient.
The unique feature of the LowCats Shock Cord means that the covering stays tight without intervention.
This results in a better look, easier setup, and much improved wind resistance.
The Arch of any field tunnel is exposed to wear and the elements. The LowCat is the only one made of stainless steel.