We consider all our employees permanent and not seasonal. The farm runs year round. Neversink does not trade food, education or housing for labor. All employees are covered by workers comp and paid a reasonable hourly wage.
We are looking for self motivated and responsible people to join our growing team at Neversink Farm.
Wash House Attendant and Field Hand
This is a full time permanent position. Before applying, you must live in NY near the farm which is in Claryville.
Position is Available Immediately.
Hourly - $17
Working Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, 8 or 9am to 5 or 6pm. Depending on the season.
Responsibilities include all wash station tasks; washing, packing, bagging, cultivating, weeding, planting and general farm tasks
To apply for a position:
Do Not Come to the Farm
Send us an email with Subject "Employment Summer 2019" and answer the following
1) Your Phone Number and current address.
2) Your age (you must be mature enough for physical and risky farm work)
3) Your farming or physical labor experience with three references. Include their phone number, email., and The dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to come to the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you wish to start working and intended length of stay
6) State that you understand a drug test is required. (We don't care about marijuana)
7) Do you have a current drivers licence?
8) Are you legal to work in the United States?
9) Are you able to work weekends and do you have any prior commitments that would bar you from working any days during the season?
10) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Neversink Farm
11) Which position are you applying for?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org