We consider all our employees permanent and not seasonal. The farm runs year round. Neversink does not trade food, education or housing for labor. All employees are covered by workers comp and paid a reasonable hourly wage.
Wash House Attendant and Greens Harvest
We need someone to join our growing team at Neversink Farm. This is a full time or part time permanent position. Must live in NY near the farm which is in Claryville
Position is Available Immediately.
Hourly - $16
Weekdays in Winter Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, potentially more days as spring approaches. 9am to 5pm.
Responsibilities include all wash station tasks; washing, packing, bagging etc. And Harvesting greens.
To apply for a position:
Send us an email with Subject "Employment 2019" and answer the following
1) Your Phone Number and current address.
2) Your age (you must be mature enough for physical and risky farm work)
3) Your farming or physical labor experience with three references. Include their phone number, email., and The dates you worked for them.
4) Your availability (dates and time) to come to the farm for an interview. Weekdays only.
5) The date you wish to start working.
6) State that you understand a drug test is required. (We don't care about marijuana)
7) Do you have a current drivers licence?
8) Are you legal to work in the United States?
9) Are you able to work weekends and do you have any prior commitments that would bar you from working any days during the season?
10) Explanation of why you would be great fit at Neversink Farm
11) Which position are you applying for?
Send email to email@example.com